Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hopping on the band wagon with the new peanut

Face Your Manga is the newest avatar craze. I jumped in on the fun...


And my other good news that I've been having to hold close to my chest for a bit... I'm gonna be an auntie again! Trena is 14 weeks along... here's her U/S from her 12 week appointment.


(S)he's waving at us!!

Oh! And I finally finished Breaking Dawn so hopefully I'll be getting better about posting more regularly.


This is the game that Allie and Trena play. Allie wants to feel the baby "kick" so she puts her hands on Trena's belly and waits. Then Trena twitches her stomach and Allie gets all excited. She does this for LONG periods of time. When Trena gets tired she just tells Allie the baby is asleep. It's funny to watch because the kick and sleep usually only have like 5 seconds in between.



2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I am so excited for you!

Trena said...

I can't even remember when you took those pictures! Too funny! I can't wait for you to be an aunt again, and babysit for me ;P
I finished Breaking Dawn too. I thought it was pretty good, kind of cheesy and I thought the end was going to be bigger. Oh well.