Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Me again!

Don't fall over and die or anything though okay? ;)

I just wanted to pop in and announce that Breast Cancer Awareness month starts in just a few days! Please remember to click the magic daily mammogram button! It funds mammograms for underprivileged women. All it takes is a click a day from you (or more if you have multiple computers), but can mean the world of difference for some one's mother, aunt, sister, daughter, friend, grandmother...

I'll be going pink again for October this upcoming month and hope to have a new banner that not only FITS where it goes, but won't stay up for 6 months. :)

I hope to scrap my last 2 years at the Avon Walk this month, as well as my traditional yearly PSA one I do (I hope to eventually have a pink book of all kinds of ribbony goodness). But for now, here's the one from 2007 which I got a publish call notification for LAST year but only found out about last WEEK. Whoops! Maybe I should check my sb.com account more often!

Click for Credits

No comments: