Friday, February 16, 2007

Long Time No See

The last few weeks have been crazy hellish. Thus, I’ve posted only crap (quite literally mind you). The sad thing is there still isn’t much to write about. I’m overjoyed about the last Harry Potter book coming out a week after the new movie. I’m sad at the same time. I really don’t want it to end! My butt has been glued to LG15 and Mugglenet the last few weeks when I manage to find some spare time. Yippy!

We depart for Arizona tomorrow to visit some friends. She just had a baby boy and I’m SO excited to meet him. The boys are having “poker night” tonight as well… so Trena , my sister-in-law and fellow D&D widow (yes, I said D&D), and I are meeting up with my other SIL, Sarah (the one with the adorable kids), and the 3 of us will be running around Disneyland. Fun pictures and eventually layouts will ensue! I’m excited as I haven’t taken lots of pictures lately.

Meanwhile back in reality I’ve got a MOUNTAIN of homework this week. I honestly have no idea how I’m going to do it all. Hopefully Matthew doesn’t have much homework left and he can do most the driving this weekend! Remind me why I’m going to school? I’m taking this crazy “Liberal studies science history” class… know what it really is? Quantum physics theory. Is that the same as quantum mechanics? You’d think I would know because I’M the one taking the class, but not so much. It’s VERY interesting and I think I understand it mostly, but now that we have to regurgitate it back to him in the form of a take-home assignment, I’m not so sure. Time will tell.

Until then have a happy President’s Day weekend and we’ll see

No comments: