Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy NSD!

It's National Scrapbook Day. I didn't get to really play because I had WAY too much homework. But I made it fun for myself anyway. I had to do a poster project for my biology class so I made a paper pieced African Penguin (he's what my project is on). Isn't he cute? I made him with Bazzill Bling and my white Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
I also went to Michaels to get supplies for my poster project and WHOA!! Did you know Martha Stewart started her own craft line? WOW! If you haven't been there you need to check it out. I guess they JUST came out last week. Check out the flyer that I picked up there...


And the other cool thing I found...

They're from Die Cuts with a View (in case you can't see the logo). They're embossed and GLITTERY!! Very cute and fun for a fairy tale themed book. There was also a pile of embellishments to go with them. They came in 8x8 and 12x12 sizes albums and papers. Way cute!!

That's the end of my break though. Gotta get back to work!!

No comments: