Monday, July 12, 2010

Not perfect, but getting better

Wow. Just looked at my blog archive. I haven't posted much of anything the last 2 1/2 years really. I really place blame on Facebook & Twitter. Pixie Powered... what? Ha ha. We'll work on it. I think I averaged 1 1/2 posts per month last year. I'm just under 2 a month right now. Let's see if we can get it up to 3 by December. :)

I think part of it all is that I feel like nothing new is going on. I'm not even in school to discuss any more. We just run around with our crazy friends a lot and I constantly forget to use the camera that still resides in my purse. Gotta work on that one too I guess.

I cleaned up my blog roll to the side (it's just 1 big list again) and removed my archives links and some other link lists. I added a label cloud though. I like those types of visual representations better than an archive. I think the archive just makes me feel guilty.

That's about it for now. See you soon! (Hopefully)

1 comment:

Peasy said...

What Kristie said and get that camera out!