Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Coulrophobia

Clowns, anyone else hate 'em? They freak me out. I dunno what it is, but there's just something WRONG with them. *shivers* Freaky. The thing is, I don't seem to mind mimes too much (although they're annoying). Let's face it, they're ugly. They're not funny either. What is wrong with these people that they have to put on a fake face so that they can be "funny"? Why can't you make balloon animals with your regular face? What's the deal with the feet and crazy hair? And the nose!! EEP!

If someone at work teases me about it in front of everyone "Oh, are you going on the pony rides too? How about the bounce house?" Can I consider that harrassment? Can I at least call their passive-agressive butt out? Point out what a loser THEY are? I think I should be able to. I'll just print out the Wikipedia page for them instead. I'm too nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loads of people are scared of clowns - its as real as spiders or heights. *hugs* my Best friend is - finds them distrubing - so i totally get it.