Thursday, August 24, 2006

*Sob*

What's the worst thing a digital scrapper can say? "My home computer is dead."

I wanna die. The keyboard and mouse isn't working. We can get the darn thing to turn on and load... but we can't access anything. How the freaking HELL am I to move all my crap to another computer then? Buy another set? Done! Apparently stuff is soldered to my mother board or some crap that I really don't understand.

The pain is unbearable. I had wanted to sign up for a new CT (Genevieve Sass, buy her stuff, it's amazingly adorable!) and get back to work on DSFX but my life has been so hectic (and will continue to be as the new semester started this week) that I couldn't. Now I can't at all... even IF I had time. *collapses into a pile of uncontrollable sobbing*

My only hope? That my magical brother in law can fix it after he takes a look. I know I'm being dramatic, but I was supposed to get a new laptop... not desktop. I'll die if I can't have my OWN little baby to carry with me. Pray for my sick compy.

No comments: