Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

How did I end up with such goofy friends?

I went out with some of the homegirls that I grew up with and it was fun to just kick it. A lot of stupid random stuff was said and all I can remember now is:

“Matthew just tried to grab my boobs!”

“Don’t recline, don’t recline!!”

“That’s Bug because she bugs.”
“No I don’t!”
“Heather, how do you thing you GOT that name?”

“*Cha-qua, cha-qua!* And then I was like oh no you didn’t.”

“Oh, he’s SO not gay!”

“I don’t know what you do at your house but we don’t serve that up here!”
“Are hot dogs and rice the new beanie weenies?”

Good food, good friends… saying good-bye to a crummy year and hello to hopefully a better one. Happy New Year all!
PS. That's my current hair color. It's got more red and brown in it this time. I'll probably actually keep this one up. Cute huh? I just need my new glasses and a trim and I'll be set!

No comments: