Wednesday, January 10, 2007

If Dave Grohl and Jack White somehow had a son

He’d work for Hilti. I know this because I met him today. No joke. He came in with a red Hilti long-sleeve oxford shirt (red with white embroidered “Hilti”) and light khaki pants (that at first glance I swore were white). He totally had this Jack haircut and Dave goatee thing going. I almost laughed out loud when he introduced himself as Kenny because he SO should have been named Jave or Dack. Nice guy. Seemed kinda young to be an account representative, but then again I’ve got to remember that “younger than me” can now include 20-23 years old. Or he just had a baby face. Either way.

And now as I type this KROQ is playing Steady As She Goes. I think I woke up in the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits.


ETA: Just kidding... I've decided he's just a Jack White wannabe after finding this particular photo to share with the class.

No comments: