Saturday, August 25, 2007

Penny Arcade

For those of you who DON'T know... I'm a total dork. Now, I'm not as dorky as the people (the Gabe and Tycho in my life) that introduced me to Penny Arcade, nor am I as bad as those that actually read them religiously and understand ALL that is mentioned on this site... but I DO enjoy the comics quite often.

They relate mostly to the world of video gaming... some other techno speak is included, but mostly VG dorkiness prevails there. This particular comic gave me the giggles. I kinda see myself this way, especially after playing Mortal Kombat on a reincarnated DreamCast last night. I was kicking butt... but it is after all only because I'm truly talented at the art of button mashing, not because I actually KNEW what I was doing. I wouldn't dream or DARE to try something like Guitar Hero, I know my limits.


No comments: