Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rolling... and then road block!

So, I'm having a blast Jenny's pictures of her little boy. His name is Gavin and this is the first time he goes swimming. Ain't he cute? Anyway, I've been on a scrapbooking roll lately and then I'm making these adorable pages (Gina Miller is the greatest thing since the Wacom tablet) and now I can't figure out a dang title! Road block!!


Credits so far: GM collab In the Sea kit, Val Foster's matting action & assorted Laura Barden photo actions
Can anyone give me some input? I'm tapped! I even know what alpha I want to use! I just can't figure out what to make it SAY!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Wow Meghan! You have been busy - so many awesome layouts! Thanks for checking on me... I'm safe and working towards sound LOL. I posted an update on my blog... sorry to leave you hanging. I miss ya LOTS!!!