Tuesday, August 28, 2007

All I wanted was a Pepsi

I had a weird day today. It felt like it was a never-ending conquest to find me some Diet Pepsi. Normally I wouldn't be so panicky about it, but I've been cutting WAY back on my soda intake... diet or not, the stuff is horrible for you!

Anyway, after coming home from an awesome class session I watched Some Kind of Monster while finishing Jenny's page. Sorry it's so small. I've tried to upload to DST, but yet again, I can't get the stinker to work!!

Gina Miller:
Alphas- Blue Shoes (blog freebie) and Whispers of Spring Numbers (retired collab kit, recolored)
Paper- In the Sea (collab kit)
Bubble overlays

Laura Bratcher:
Felt- In the Sea... the sand, palm tree, sea weed and water splash (collab kit at GMD)

Lauren Barden:
Photo actions- Make Me Colorful (I'm not sure which ones exactly as I used several)

Valerie Foster:
Photo matting action- Precious

ETA- Fonts: Scriptina and CK Elsie

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

OMGosh, Pix you cut your hair! BIG time! Wow, it looks just awesosme. Glad you found my blog and that you will be 'pestering' -lol!