Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rejected

Bummer. Oh well, it was my first try... I'll try again next time.

I just wanted to thank you so much for applying! I was overwhelmed by the response I received to my creative team call this time around. I loved looking through each applicant's gallery and seeing each scrapper's unique style displayed in the carefully crafted memories there. Believe me, I had an extremely difficult time choosing, and even ended up taking 8 new members instead of my intended 5! I wish I had room for everyone who applied! Unfortunately, I don't have a spot for you this time, but I hope you'll keep scrapping and consider applying for my next call!

I didn't really think I'd make it, but wanted to at least say I'd tried y'know? I'm glad I did. I've been kicking myself since I let the opportunity go by a year or so back for the same designer. Cheers to next time!

2 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

Good for you for applying! That's so cool that you did. You gotta try! Maybe next time.

:)

Katie said...

I have no doubt that you will eventually get picked. You are such a talented scrapper. I am in awe of you!