Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

I just wanted to post a comment made by Vicki Stegall of Oscraps.com:

I was talking with my son earlier today about earth day and how important it is that we do what we can to help our planet. You know, the importance of turning off lights when we leave a room, etc., and I totally had a lightbulb moment. I realized that we, as digiscrappers are already doing it! We're eco scrapping. We've gone green!

What a great spin to put on a fun (obsession driven) hobby! Today I'll find the time to post something. I dunno what, but it's been quite awhile (partially because I haven't been doing much as far as scrapping goes, but also because I've been REALLY busy). Go scrap something and be proud that when you print it out, it'll only be ONE piece of paper, rather than 10 partial pieces that the remainders are now either in the trash or cluttering up a drawer/closet/table/cubby somewhere.

No comments: