Friday, June 01, 2007

Hodge Podge Challenge

For this week's Hodge Podge challenge. I decided to step up and join in on another. I'm not as great a scrapper as some of the other ladies that do this stuff, but it sure helps to pull me out of my "box" and scrap much better. All my favorites lately have been for blog challenges. I've got a few more in the wings. I hope to get them ready in the next few days.
Gina Miller

Shimmer Solids paper pack Rainbow Brite Basic ("wanna"), Trendy Strips ("girls") & Shimmerbet ("just") alphas
Starry Borders Stiched Essentials: Little Messies
gems from Build Your Own Bulletin Board
Stapled Felt: Hearts
Kinda Fancy Cardboard
glitter flower from Whispers of Spring collab kit (made by Shabby Princess*)
stapled embroidered flowers from Dear Mom collab kit (made by Gina)
negative strip cluster from Color Me Funky collab kit (made by Gina)


*Shabby Princess also made my "fun" alpha, its from her Sweet Sprinkles kit (retired)
The "have" alpha was made by Christy Lyle at the Sweet Shoppe
Photo clusters are from the On The Edge Cluster 11 set by Nancy Comelab at The Lilypad

No comments: