Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Momma

Saturday was my mommy's birthday. I made her a card and I'm kinda mad at my printer now. Here's my digital preview... (they're clickable to view them MUCH larger)

Credits:
Kit by Tiff Brady and Gina Miller, "Party Bits"
Alpha by Michelle Coleman

Added:
Black Bazzill Bling
Colorbox Charcoal Chalk

See the difference? I liked it MUCH better on my computer! Anywho...

I framed a photo for her of us 5 (me, my sibbies and Matthew) at my baby sister's graduation back in June. I wanted to get her a GC for a book store but ran out of time. I'll have to belate that for her. ;) I printed this at Costco and got the white torn edge frame thinger added to it. Once it went in the frame you couldn't see it anymore, but at least she'll see it if she ever changes the frame out! LOL Aren't we just a cute family? That's Roxanne, Matthew, me, Katie and Adam (he's bent WAY over 'cause he's TALL).

No comments: