Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dang it all!

Well, I tried to set up my designer name as just Pixie... back to the drawing board... there's already a "Pixels by Pixie" and that means that if another designer is going by Pixie I'll have to stick to my usual alias. I actually liked her blog (that I skimmed). She reads similar stuff to what I do and it's actually kinda freaky if you think about it. Her pixels of choice are actually web design. Something I know nothing about. Perhaps someday you'll see a newly designed blog here... by her. LOL

In the meantime I think I'll go back to PixieMegh Designs. This way I'll have a name that isn't out there yet by someone else (I googled it... I'm the only one that's popping up). Sheila is going to love this. LOL She's already set me up in the store as Pixie... guess we'll have to adjust that now won't we? Grrr!

No comments: